Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our new cats

Options
  • 12-07-2008 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

As you know, me and jules look after alot of animals with herself working as a vet, and her whole family having animals.

Here are the latest bunch:

218l5t.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh they are so beautiful! Nice one! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh they are so beautiful! Nice one! :)

You can see which is the curious and which is the playfull ;). Also when they sit next to each other the tale comes out the same side. Almost impossible to recognise with the head markings. They are pretty awesome though. Getting woken up at 5am with them attacking my feet was not :(

Still cute though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, any time I go near my brother's dog I have to bring a jumbo box of Kleenex with me for the inevitable sneezing fits and river gushing from my nose (sorry). But she's worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Beautiful little cuties. I leave my window open at night so that the cat can come and go as she pleases - weather permitting of course. Why is it that all cats wake up around 5 / 6am and insist and waking us up too. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Awwww... Cute looking little things.
    Can't help but pine for a new kitty every time I see a picture of a cat, really wish that I could take on one myself...:(

Advertisement