Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimates 3

Options
  • 12-07-2008 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously people are being paid to make this?
    It's so painfully bad. I actually cringe reading it.
    How could they take something that was so good and turn it into Ultimates 3?
    I mean, seriously who's paying them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

its 100% awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

And getting steadily worse.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I remember alarm bells started ringing when I heard Jeph Loeb's name associated with it. I skimmed through the first issue of it, and thought the artwork looked terrible (chiefly down to the colour being too dark and muddy across the entire issue) and the story was going in a direction I wasn't really interested in. So I didn't buy it.

I look around a lot of review sites and they give it middling reviews. I see a lot of raging on the likes of scans_daily about it being so awful, but the problem is simple : someone is still buying it.

As long as people buy this, Marvel will see a healthy bottom line and keep buying it. So the only way to make your distaste known to them is to stop buying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Truly it is garbage, I bought the first issue, and there was nothing redeeming about it whatsoever.

Advertisement