Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Broadband..

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

No rebooting here.....applied via that form on Saturday and lo and behold :)

296135340.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

296195374.png

no form needed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

right so i had 6mb, are you telling me i can upgrade to 20mb for zero extra cost? does my download limit stay the same as it was??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Unlimited downloads - well a fair usage scheme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Ilovebeard wrote: »
    Mine went from 2mb to 6 few weeks back, but then again I havnt been billed in 6 months so Im not going to ring and see if im entitled to 20mb

this happened me with eircom a few years ago, i left if go and eventually recieved a bill for over 1000 euros, pay it before the bill gets too high, its a pain in the ass owing that much and having to pay it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

stick-dan wrote: »
    right so i had 6mb, are you telling me i can upgrade to 20mb for zero extra cost? does my download limit stay the same as it was??

no 6 jumps to 12 you had to be on the broadband ultra 12mb package to get the 20mb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

stick-dan wrote: »

How much are you paying now though? If €40 then you can go up to the 20mb

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

sound lads thanks for the heads up!

Advertisement