Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Political Sham

Options
  • 12-07-2008 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

What is it with people, have you still not realised that you have no say in your future. You can vote, however you cannot decide on what is put up for debate. You vote will be ignored if it does not fit the agenda. You will have talking heads telling you that you are free, dont believe them.

Have people here not seem the disappearance of every freedom you may have had in the past. If you live in a city, you are living in a prison. The food/water could be cut off and you can do nothing about it. Complain to your local TD, you know the smug fella who actually pretends he has some power. Why when a TD "represents" you, why do they always go with the party line regardless of you opinions?

Do you know that 80% of all laws are now made in Brussels, our lads and token lasses merely put on a dog and pony show for the masses.

The problem as I see it; the modern Irish man is so smug he cannot believe/accept that he has been utterly had. To accept this would destroy his world view.

It is time to waken up to the police state. Have you not noticed that every night the TV is full of cop shows. Good coppers chasing down "bad guys", just so that you and the gf can take the dog for a walk. I think not, this is brainwashing. We even have fools on this forum asking Garda it they can voluntarily blow into a tube to check his alcohol levels. I am guessing this was the same man who brought the teacher an apple.

Where is the terrorism, can you not see it. We ourselves are the new terrorists, anyone not willing to bend over when asked.

Can you not see the moral degradation promoted throughout society.

Set doen the latte's and catch a grip of yourselves.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement