Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dulux Paintpod ... opinions please

Options
  • 12-07-2008 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

I have a lot of painting to do in both my own and my parents houses over the next few weeks. I was thinking about buying the Dulux Paintpod to do it.

Does anyone have any opinions on the Paintpod?

Thanks,
    G23

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    I have a lot of painting to do in both my own and my parents houses over the next few weeks. I was thinking about buying the Dulux Paintpod to do it.

Does anyone have any opinions on the Paintpod?

Thanks,
    G23

I have been looking at them and weighing them up. They look really cool and I hope that they do what they say cause I'm planning on buying one.. They cost €100 I think for the pod and the paint cartridges for it cost approximately €30 per 5 litres (€6 per litre). Ordinary Dulux paint costs less at €5 per litre (approx), but the extra would be worth paying if you could get your painting done as easy and as good as they say.

My only fault is that there are a limited number of colours available in the cartridges for it. I will definitely use it for undercoating my new house, but if the right colours aren't available for me, I will be forced to buy an ordinary roller.

PS. Cheaper Paint Pods are available on ebay. Just do a search for "paint pod"

Advertisement