Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv in aldi

• 12-07-2008 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi my parents want to buy the telly on offer in aldi this week is it a good buy any advice:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

one of the lads i work with got one the last time around. he's happy enough with it, so far no complaints. but you'll have to be there early. the time he got it people were queuing outside before the shop opened

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Yeah, I used to live down that way and any time there's an offer on, there's huge queues. Get down about an hour before they open I'd say.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Go to the one in ferrybank. Always seem to have plenty of supplies over there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Go to the one in ferrybank. Always seem to have plenty of supplies over there

Got to agree here.. The ferrybank aldi looks like it still has some from the last time round.

Advertisement