Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey from the UK

Options
  • 12-07-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi all, got into BRS from EINN yesterday evening on FR1138, very short flight, anyhow yes today was cancelled but that hasnt dampened our spirits as we have tickets for the Sunday and Monday Departures and i promise ya il have loads of shots hell i took loads just going to Bristol!

In London at the moment as we cant do much so as i type this im sitting beside Vulcan57 and Combat5 and were in an "Easyinternetcafe" run by yes you guessed it EasyJet!! Well thats the news so far, going to head up to London Heathrow in a few minutes so i will have snaps from there too so its not a total letdown by any means, amazing the transport over here got a high speed train from Swindon to London which only took 1 hour and our ticket is all inculsive even if bought in Swindon can be used for all Train/Underground services, the Traffic over London is amazing if its not a 777 its a 747:D

Anyhow gotta go spotting now, the stuff we do for you guys:pac:

Have a good weekend fellas !

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

You must have just missed the Singapore A380 departing. On the 16th of this month there will be 2 Singapore A380's operating out of LHR. There will be a break during the Olympics in PEK with one and return to two after.

Advertisement