Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinderella

Options
  • 12-07-2008 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I reckon Galway is a small enough place to do this.

Over a period of about a year now a friend of mine has continually bumped into a guy, but on each occasion has been a (genuine) victim of circumstance. Iwont go into the details in the interests of keeping this short but they have chatted a fair bit and kissed a couple of times; but whenever she meets him something 'cinderella' happens and she has to leave.

She hasnt had much luck in the last few years and has taken a few hard hits in various parts of her life but has come through them and deserves a bit of happiness and fun.

I know she wonders 'what if' about this fella; so im wondering of perchance anybody on here knows him.

His name is Gavin, Hes 28, dark haired, about 6foot, good build, and looks a bit like Daniel from Ugly Betty. Goes to usual spots at weekend; front door, halo, warwick. And we havent seen him about for a while, so he may not be in galway anymore, or else could be with somebody now.

As 'Spotted' died a few years ago this is the only way i can think of that may work. I know it seems bizarre and please dont laugh at this post; but i'm just trying to work a bit of magic. please post or pm me if you can shed some light.

Cheers:cool:

morto:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

A "friend" of yours, yeah??? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 morto2008

Zzippy wrote: »
    A "friend" of yours, yeah??? ;)

Yes!! Honestly!!

She does and has done a lot for me over the years so i'm going to give this a shot!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

morto2008 wrote: »
    Yes!! Honestly!!

She does and has done a lot for me over the years so i'm going to give this a shot!!

Well sure fair play to ya for tryin anyways.... maybe you should email the ray darcy show or something; they're always doin stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

You would've thought if she was geniunely interested, she'd take the time to get his phone number...

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    You would've thought if she was geniunely interested, she'd take the time to get his phone number...

I know! But she didnt! and twice that was my fault:(

which is probably why i've always felt a bit guilty;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

You could try Bigulo.com to find his Bebo...

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

does your friend know you are looking for him? Lets say you find him, if I were your friend I would be absolutely mortified! Dont get me wrong I see why your doing it, its a nice idea. But id die a death (if i were her) if he thought my friend was tracking him down for me and I hadnt even gotten a number out of him yet!
    ;)

I know I know. It's a risk I have to take.

But to be honest she was in a car accident last year and badly injured her back and this has sort of put her social life on hold a bit. Alot of the nights she met him out she had to go home early because of the pain she was in, and probably couldn't focus on giving/getting numbers etc because of this. The sickening thing is that the occassions when i dragged her off he approached her!!

I feel bad about it. Her injuries have improved alot but she feels as though she's missed out on life for the past year and (i think) is quite lonely.

So i'm hoping she won't mind me doing this; cos i think she did like him and kicks herself she didnt make more of it at the time.

Heres hoping;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Gavin-28-Galway = http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=73432593 :confused:

More description please

(GOD I LOVE WEB STALKING!! *Wipes drool from chin*)

Krieg wrote: »
    Gavin-28-Galway = http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=73432593 :confused:

More description please

(GOD I LOVE WEB STALKING!! *Wipes drool from chin*)

I cant get onto that page!!and no joy on Bigulo!!!

As for description, all i have to go on really is that his name is Gavin, hes about 6foot, brown hair, not shaved, sort of short and curly(ish), smart enough casual dresser as i remember,think he is from Galway but not absolutely sure of this,has a fair resemblance to Daniel from UglyBetty,is well built,kind of softspoken and seemed very nice.

Oh and we've met him in the Front door,Halo and the Warwick,he's usually with 2 or three other lads, but haven't seen him in a while so i wonder if hes even still in Galway!!

This is like Cluedo,but for a good cause:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Your a brave lady!
    Hope you find him
    (Also hope your friend doesnt go mental!)

Its like something youd see on the telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

morto2008 wrote: »
    I cant get onto that page!!and no joy on Bigulo!!!

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/581/17340764vq6.jpg

Anyone know how to screencap an entire webpage?

Im afraid I don't have any Mein space account so I can't access his pics. Im presuming he's the guy in the middle but he doesn't really meet the descrip I think. From comments on the page it sounds like he moves around a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Look here. I wanted to meet and I would have asked for her number... It's just that you've cock blocked me twice on this front and i'm pretty much finished with the whole situation.

I'm sorry it's turned out this way.

Gavin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

ah now, be nice!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

From that guys myspace i can see how you would think he looks like Daniel from Ugly Betty. It could be the guy you're looking for.

deffo not him; he looks more like below as far as i remember;)

Advertisement