Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any suggestions?

Options
  • 12-07-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

so im after my second tattoo. i want one but i cant really decide what to go for. id like to add in a recently died freinds name just small ( for myself more than for anyone else to notice).

so as i said, i know i want one but just not sure what. i want it on either the front or back of my right shoulder (yet to be decided). i like some of the japaneese style dragons and the oni faces aswell but i cant find much on the web for inspriation. any links anyone?

i dont want it any bigger than 3" across or in length.

thanks for any help:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

summit like so?
    Dragon_Tattoo.jpg

got any mates who are good at art? could redesign summit like that for you and incorporate your friends initials into it somewhere or something?

Advertisement