Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed Limit

Options
  • 12-07-2008 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Whats the speed limit on the southern cross road in Bray?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

6o kph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Stamen

damo9090 wrote: »
    6o kph

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yup residential area = 60km/hr

Its just that most cars go quite fast up there and there is no signs. I suppose thats why you should read rules of the road :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Stamen wrote: »
    Its just that most cars go quite fast up there and there is no signs. I suppose thats why you should read rules of the road :rolleyes:
    That's true. That's also why many cars get caught on that road. I do believe there are some signs though. Will have a look the next time I'm going that way.

• Advertisement

Well, there is one just before the roundabout(sp?) that says 80km/h but that is for the road past the roundabout(sp?) or else it would be useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Cremo wrote: »
    yup residential area = 60km/hr

Speed limit in residential area is 50kph, see here http://www.rotr.ie/rules-for-driving/speed-limits/speed-limits_on-roads.html
    That said though I agree the limit on Southern Cross is 60kph, just would'nt bet my license on it.

Advertisement