Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Gotham Knight

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Full_Circle

Lone Stone wrote: »
    I got the dvd yesterday easy to say it was a big let down !
    the only good one was the first on made by the first one which i think was directed by michael arias the man who made tekon kinkurito if not ! well then it ripped it off :p the one the scare crow looked pritty cool tho.

There was no flow to it , it just seemed like a load of batman skits i found it was all very pointless.
    It just didnt get me excited hmm let down.

Even though it did seem a little haphazard, it tied into the new movie a little bit, so wasn't entirely pointless. But yes, it could have been better alright. I think it was a case of style over substance, but what glorious style! :D

and @ Mizu_Ger
    You have to stop teasing me with that gorgeous lookin box-set :p
    I think the only thing that would make me double dip on Batman TAS now is if they ever remaster the prints from the earlier seasons. The first season in particular has some really bad dirt and scratches on the print. It wasn't as noticeable on VHS, but is glaringly obvious on DVD :(

Advertisement