Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice needed

Options
  • 12-07-2008 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

hey every1
    i have some garmin sat navs nuvi 250 europe and some keenwood car radios /mp3 players for sale

does any1 know any good places to sell them they are new and i offer a 1 yr warranty

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Do you mind telling us where they came from?

And if they break down, how does someone contact you to get the warranty honoured?

And would you be the same person who is flogging the same kit on eBay as seller tomc269?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 tom1979

coylemj wrote: »
    If it's not a stupid or rude question: Do you mind telling us where they came from?

they are bought form a wholesaler i bought them to sell on ebay but didnt go to plan

there are 100% genuine and of endless supply

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The Nuvi 250 is now GBP 95 (Eur 119) on http://www.satnaveasy.co.uk/ so you'd need to reduce those prices on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

tom1979 wrote: »
    does any1 know any good places to sell them they are new and i offer a 1 yr warranty
    Try eBay. :D
    Stop pimping your wares here and learn to write. (btw: It's Kenwood).

Advertisement