Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo stages rally tomorrow.....

Options
  • 12-07-2008 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

anyone have any idea of the route please?
    Trying to avoid it.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

magnumlady wrote: »
    anyone have any idea of the route please?
    Trying to avoid it.
    Thanks.
    Its all up the far side of sligo, beyond st angelas and around the manorhamilton area...

You should make a picnic and drag the family along, a fun day out for the whole gang!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Thanks for that, its usually around the Coolaney area and I've ended up in it a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

THere are three routes being ru three time each tbh it could be harder to find than avoid this time. I suppose the sligo park area will be madness this evening after 5pm.
    But as stated above its a nice day for viewing if anyione is half thinking about head out you ca get the programme at most petrol stations.

Thanks, I think Ill stay close to home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I live near the Sligo Park, I just thought the Chav-mobiles were out early!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

didn't even know it was on, has it been all weekend or just today, is it part of an irish championship, or just a one off event

:confused:

Its on every year.
    http://www.connachtmotorclub.com/

I only know because it usually goes right past the lane where I used to live and they came around every year to tell us we couldn't go out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

sueme wrote: »
    I live near the Sligo Park, I just thought the Chav-mobiles were out early!

Dear, dear. I stopped off in Grange for petrol and saw a local businessman driving a large American car, on his way to the rally. A mature chav?
    Dislike the rallyers intensely myself. Environmentally unfriendly gas guzzlers keeping honest citizens off the public roads, supported by some of our most hypocritical politicians eg Marc McSharry.

Advertisement