Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops in Dublin

Options
  • 12-07-2008 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Was just wondering if ye could give me some names of shops and adresses in the city for fellas clothes!Good shops like jd's etc.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

stuba9 wrote: »
    Was just wondering if ye could give me some names of shops and adresses in the city for fellas clothes!
    It would be easier if you gave the age bracket of your 'fella'. Many men like to shop in Clery's, Boyer's etc. but that probably won't impress an 18 year old.

stuba9 wrote:
    Good shops like jd's etc.??
    JD's - never heard of them! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

It would be easier if you gave the age bracket of your 'fella'. Many men like to shop in Clery's, Boyer's etc. but that probably won't impress an 18 year old.

I assume it's JD sports. LOL

The OP is probably looking for tracksuits. :rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

You don't need addresses. Just go to Henry Street or Gradton Street and theres loads of shops round there.

If you're looking for JDs then I can only presume that's JD sports and you do want tracksuits/sports clothes. If that's the case stick to the northside and Henry Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

I think there's a Hairy Legs on Liffey Street, haven't been there in a while so not sure if they're still there or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

I think Hairy Legs closed about 25 years ago. Your either showing your age or haven't been in town for a while or both.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Nah it closed two years ago, I remember their closing down sale.

Dord wrote: »
    I assume it's JD sports. LOL

The OP is probably looking for tracksuits. :rolleyes: :D
    Ah I see, I thought the OP meant real clothes. :)

OP - couldn't that sport stuff be bought anywhere? Wouldn't a Nike tracksuit in Tralee be the same as one in Dublin? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Nah it closed two years ago, I remember their closing down sale.

Wasn't Hairy Legs one of those shops that ALWAYS had a closing down sale on???

BendiBus wrote: »
    Wasn't Hairy Legs one of those shops that ALWAYS had a closing down sale on???
    There used to be a shop in Talbot Street (or North Earl Street?) called "Clothing Down".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Good shops like JD's

I love it, more please!

I left the Ilac centre yesterday, due to the huge amount of scanger ware on sale, maybe try there and all along Henry St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Henry Street is rappah for all de trakkies get wit it ladz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

sounds like Unique may be for you

henleys are all in

Advertisement