Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky signal strength

Options
  • 12-07-2008 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

If you have a dish for Sky satellite tv reception, what is your signal strength and quality in this part of Ireland?. Does anyone get 100% strength and 100% quality?. Can you, for example, receive channel 0113 (Jazz ) without it breaking up?. I have 80% strength and 90% signal quality and yet the jazz music is intermittent.
    (Using your Sky remote press "Services", then 4, then 6, to display signal strength and quality.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

mmm....my signal strength doesn't appear other than the 'blue bars' having a grey colour in them (about 80% of each blue bar filled grey in each)

just checked 0113 and it works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

snellers wrote: »
    mmm....my signal strength doesn't appear other than the 'blue bars' having a grey colour in them (about 80% of each blue bar filled grey in each)

just checked 0113 and it works fine

Ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭JMURPHY3

You could get your LNB checked out.....my satellite stations sometimes go if the wind is blowing rain onto the dish,,,,,,,,,could be faulty LNB??????

Advertisement