Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Oh really , whose your favourite ?

Only joking , don't answr that , i'll be disappointed , I can' bear that , **weeps in corner**

hi :D

chatabox is my fav without dowt..... i thikn a few more people would say the same :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

chatabox is my fav without dowt..... i thikn a few more people would say the same :)

:eek: you bastard!! i now hate you! :mad:

welcome all the new nocturnals! make yourself at home!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Bono Vox wrote: »
    Hey Nocs!

Short time poster but long time lurker.

Me loves the Nocturnal Forum :D
    Welcome aboard.

:eek: you bastard!! i now hate you! :mad:

welcome all the new nocturnals! make yourself at home!

i don't count you as a boardsie your graham the man with no plan just one SOLUTION

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

Story,

Not exactly sure what goes on here, but I'm not sleeping cos I want to get my sleep pattern right for when I move to america on tuesday. So if i stay up till 6, I'm ok.

Yes! I have nothing else to do, I'm a silly student.

So, anyway. Hello, lets try stay awake.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ChasingDreams

ToTheSea: wrote: »
    Story,

Not exactly sure what goes on here, but I'm not sleeping cos I want to get my sleep pattern right for when I move to america on tuesday. So if i stay up till 6, I'm ok.

Welcome aboard. Check out the lair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 g1rl

Hiya.
    I'm not working, so during the Summer break i'm usually only awake when it's dark.
    Rest of the year, i study Computers in DIT.
    Hiya. Again.
    :]

g1rl wrote: »
    Hiya.
    I'm not working, so during the Summer break i'm usually only awake when it's dark.
    Hiya. Again.

hay girl, how are you, just throw yourself everyone is lovely

jump over to he lair for the main chatter

hey g1rl, welcome to the nocturnal forum! feel free to make yourself at home! we are a good bunch here really (most of the time) ;)

hey to the sea, i noticed you have already found your way into the lair, thats cool, welcome aboard!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ToTheSea: wrote: »
    Story,

Hiya.
    Hiya. Again.
    Welcome to you both. Beware of, just beware it will save time later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

**blushes** oh you :o #

Hi girl and tothesea hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do , don't let the mean mods scare you

Apparently Doctor Doom is a doctor of DOOM:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hiya.
    Hiya. Again.

Ah, a fellow DITian. Welcome to the gang.

Feel free to join us in the Lair, or gush over how awesome we are in the art thread, and there's loads of tunes in the music thread.

If Randy asks you to play pull my finger say NO!!!

(Sorry Rands :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Hello my name is Rusty shackleford. And i am a Noob.

Hello my name is Rusty shackleford. And i am a Noob.
    Hi Dale. Yes, I know it's you. Welcome aboard.

Hi Dale. Yes, I know it's you. Welcome aboard.

BAH! i mean dale? who is dale? My name is Shackelford, Rusty Shackelford. I refuse to speak without my attorney present....I am Mr. Shackelford's attorney, Rusty Shackelford. My client pleads insanity.

ah yes..cant beat a bit of KOTH, not a lot of fans out there tho! i cant get enough of it.

Everyone I work with loves that show. Shame it got canceled.

yeah i know its a real shame..i heard their making 4 or 5 final episodes to give it a proper send off. its gettin replaced by the clevland brown show, which i know will be awful! got all the boxsets their well cheap. region 2 only goes to season 5 which is a load of ball sack!

yeah i know its a real shame..i heard their making 4 or 5 final episodes to give it a proper send off. its gettin replaced by the clevland brown show, which i know will be awful! got all the boxsets their well cheap. region 2 only goes to season 5 which is a load of ball sack!
    Hope they do make another few episodes to send it off proper. may have to grab the box sets. Glad I'm region 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Hellooooo.

I just don't really sleep all that much! I study Photography in DIT and yup, that is about it! :)

• Advertisement

Novella wrote: »
    Hellooooo.

I just don't really sleep all that much! I study Photography in DIT and yup, that is about it! :)
    Greetings and welcome to the land of the Nocturnal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Novella wrote: »
    Hellooooo.

ooh, are you in mountjoy square?
    i loved mountjoy square. <3

ooh, are you in mountjoy square?
    i loved mountjoy square. <3

No, I go to Temple Bar, it's just for Photography! People think I make it up all the time! :(

temple bar's a pretty cool place to be. eager beaver still going? gotta get on some nocturnal photos and throw them up in one of the threads here :)

temple bar's a pretty cool place to be. eager beaver still going? gotta get on some nocturnal photos and throw them up in one of the threads here :)

I don't actually think it is! I loved that place when I was younger though! I must have a look next time I pass by!
    Oh, and I will stick up a nocturnal pic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Hello everyone! :D

• Advertisement

hello

how's it going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hello, my names Toasty and Im an alcoholic! (Agh, dammit T, time and a place for these things) Ahem, well anyway, Im new here, FEAR MY NOOBTASTICNESS! (wait, am I still talking to myself. Yes, yes you are) Sorry for this, way to much time spent in the Nest:rolleyes:

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hello, my names Toasty and Im an alcoholic! (Agh, dammit T, time and a place for these things) Ahem, well anyway, Im new here, FEAR MY NOOBTASTICNESS! (wait, am I still talking to myself. Yes, yes you are) Sorry for this, way to much time spent in the Nest:rolleyes:

hello toasty you'll fit right. in jump over to the thread thats up instead of the lair and jump into the convo

Hello everyone! :D
    Welcome aboard you two. Join us in the temporary lair if you like.

Welcome aboard you two. Join us in the temporary lair if you like.

*Throws axe at wolfie* wait, this isnt the fight thread... Whoops

• Advertisement

*Throws axe at wolfie* wait, this isnt the fight thread... Whoops
    I still has shotgun here you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 flibbertyjibbet

Hey everyone hows it going. First post here, im a bit of a lurker ;)

Welcome to the fun.

Welcome, despite the fact that I only got here yesterday, and am just as new. Three cheers for lurking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Sorry kinda OT... but the Eager Beaver got knocked down very recently. They're rebuilding it though and the shop will be back.

yay its my favourite miss jibbet!! welcome to the noc forum (its about time :p )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 flibbertyjibbet

Thanks for the welcome guys, and yes grames you finally got me!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Thanks for the welcome guys, and yes grames you finally got me!

Welcome!

Another friend of Grames?? Is there a coup being planned? :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Another friend of Grames?? Is there a coup being planned? :rolleyes:

what can i say....im just a popular guy!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Alright everyone, im dave, new to this forum, how are ya all?

• Advertisement

dmcg90 wrote: »
    I get by, and welcome aboard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I get by, and welcome aboard

Thanks man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Hoy, might be making a few appearances here with my messed up sleeping patterns...

Namlub wrote: »
    Hoy, might be making a few appearances here with my messed up sleeping patterns...
    Sounds like a good reason to come here. Most of us sleep oddly anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'd say it's not so much oddly as for inappropriate lengths of time...

I work third shift, so i has to sleep during the day.

Dord wrote: »
    Sorry kinda OT... but the Eager Beaver got knocked down very recently. They're rebuilding it though and the shop will be back.

oh yeah, that's been in the pipeline since before i moved over here. thanks for the info though, i'd begun to think they just weren't gonna do it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

HEY!

I'm DigiGal....but my friends call me Dar
    I'm a No0b :)

dmcg90 wrote: »

welcome dude, make yourself at home!
    Namlub wrote: »

welcome to the noc forum.....the (fake) lair is the place for random banter, feel free to drop in for a chat!
    DigiGal wrote: »
    HEY!

welcome, come on in, the waters fine! :D

• Advertisement

DigiGal wrote: »
    HEY!

Welcome aboard.

Advertisement