Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

They're yummy :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

They're yummy :(

Heh, check the creative thread :D

He never gets the gun. He's also coming to the beers, at gunpoint! :D

But it's so shiny and prett-*BANG* Ow :(

Can't believe you left before I arrived.
    You missed...the best...craic...EVER!!!

...or something.

Can't believe you left before I arrived.
    You missed...the best...craic...EVER!!!

...or something.

Confused sleepy squishy say whaaaa?

Confused sleepy squishy say whaaaa?

Apologies, I arrived into the Woolshed after you guys left.
    Ships in the night...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭eskimocat

ah I feel my shiny newbie glint wearing off fast... phew. Welcome to the new members... just to intro myself... I too recently joined and was immediately promoted to security (Anti zombies section) for The Muesli.... am involved in a ruthless game called last man standing (roll on round 5).. great fun.. so welcome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭mandyarms

I know it is daytime but hello:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 The Grenade

hi everbody, new to this, so just saying hello to everyone:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

mandyarms wrote: »
    Welcome to the Noc you two.

mandyarms wrote: »

Hai guiz, story??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Apparently I'm a noob so I guess I should say to everyone o/

Whoa, deja-vu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

o/ you guys. welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

orestes wrote: »
    Apparently I'm a noob .....
    Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!1!!! :p

/welcomes new people

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

orestes wrote: »
    Apparently I'm a noob so I guess I should say to everyone o/

Whoa, deja-vu
    No, you a returning nocturnal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Just discovered this place...man this is not gonna help me with college and sleeping. xD

As my name suggests I do love Chemistry. But if ye wanna go personal ye can call me Ais :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Sometimes I am Nocturnal - sometimes I'm not. It depends if I'm awake or not.

The insanity of it all keeps me sane.

Just discovered this place...man this is not gonna help me with college and sleeping. xD

As my name suggests I do love Chemistry. But if ye wanna go personal ye can call me Ais :D

OHAI

• Moderators Posts: 51,860 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

stoneill wrote: »

welcome to the forum, folks:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

stoneill wrote: »

yay, more nocturnally people

• Advertisement

hai there, new nocs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I think since it's another night where I should have been in bed hours ago, and still am not; I need to bite the bullet and post in this thread.

In the olden days of 12-channel only multichannel, I used to say up late with my sister and heckle the infomercials on the Quantum channel (came on after Eurosport), because it was the only thing on at that time.

I think since it's another night where I should have been in bed hours ago, and still am not; I need to bite the bullet and post in this thread.

In the olden days of 12-channel only multichannel, I used to say up late with my sister and heckle the infomercials on the Quantum channel (came on after Eurosport), because it was the only thing on at that time.
    Congratulations on admitting you are nocturnal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Congratulations on admitting you are nocturnal

I always knew I was when I was younger, I thought I'd grow out of it as I got older, but I guess not.

Time to accept it and come out of the ...... whatever nocturnals come out of.

I suppose: a room with the lights on, where actually it became bright enough outside that you didn't need them on anymore.

Yeah I'm officially coming out of the unnecessarily lit room!

Welcome home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

This forum will help me pass the time on night shift.

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    Indeed we will. Welcome to the darkness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

hondasam wrote: »

*waves*

Welcome aboard. Prepare for smut, comics and cookies.

Indeed we will. Welcome to the darkness

*waves*

Welcome aboard. Prepare for smut, comics and cookies.

thank you :)

welcome hondasam :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

we already have wolfie here, i'm sure he'll make room for you :D

welcome :)

Obaraten wrote: »
    Any room for a werewolf in this place?

Welcome to the noc forum :) fling yourself into the lair for random chats ;)

The terminally furry are always welcome here. Welcome aboard my friend.

you decided to enter the lair :)

Yes, yes there is.

Technically Obaraten makes it three werewolves in here I can think of.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm having trouble getting to sleep, so decided that now is as good a time as any to turn up in the nocturnal forum (I occasionally read the threads here, but I don't think I've ever posted before)

I have two part-time jobs, one of which is shift work, so my sleep patterns are all over the place. I'm a night owl anyway, and hate mornings!

Welcome to the fun Fishie.

Fishie wrote: »
    I'm having trouble getting to sleep, so decided that now is as good a time as any to turn up in the nocturnal forum (I occasionally read the threads here, but I don't think I've ever posted before)

I have two part-time jobs, one of which is shift work, so my sleep patterns are all over the place. I'm a night owl anyway, and hate mornings!

Hey Fishie, welcome aboard ;)

• Advertisement

hi fishie welcome to the lair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

hi Fishie, welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just stumbled accross this now aswell, seems like my kind of thing considering i work shifts!

You should be seeing a good bit of me in here from now on, so get used to it! :D

Just stumbled accross this now aswell, seems like my kind of thing considering i work shifts!

You should be seeing a good bit of me in here from now on, so get used to it! :D
    The more the merrier around here.

The more the merrier around here.

Great! What am i doing up so late :O Ah well another 30 mins on boards wont hurt me!

Great! What am i doing up so late :O Ah well another 30 mins on boards wont hurt me!
    That usually what I say as I stumbling to bed around noon after work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

and so it begins......

Oh dear. Im beginning (one n or 2?) to see what i have got myself into. No turning back now!

*Must Keep Typing*

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Welcome aboard Fishie and MULad:)

• Advertisement

Ta micayla, i take it you are a fellow night owl?

Advertisement