Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Everyone's always asleep when I'm posting, so may as well come here when insomnia is kicking my ass.

Hi. :D

welcome along:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Everyone's always asleep when I'm posting, so may as well come here when insomnia is kicking my ass.

Welcome to Hell noccers land.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Hi Eso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,183 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ahoy (ruuun away...quickly!) :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello there :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Insomnia is the enemy at the gates. Welcome along

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I think I may have posted in here once long ago, but considering how long it's been I'll say hello again.

So, hi.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I think I may have posted in here once long ago, but considering how long it's been I'll say hello again.

So, hi.

Howdy CTYI, all welcome in Noc house, pull up a chair & take the weight off.

So, hi.

welcome:)

• Advertisement

Hola

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

So, hi.

Welcome along

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sabia

hi i'm lucy and i have insomnia... watching movies/series is usually enough to entertain me on my sleepless nights but tonight i feel a bit chatty. anyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Welcome.

There a few of us over in the lair thread

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

At last, somewhere to post at two in the morning without feeling ostracised...

a fat guy wrote: »
    sabia wrote: »
    hi i'm lucy and i have insomnia... watching movies/series is usually enough to entertain me on my sleepless nights but tonight i feel a bit chatty. anyone?

welcome along:)

You'd better enjoy talking about zombies or warhammer Lucy.

Otherwise, this is going to be a very short conversation.

should i feel stupidy for not knowing what warhammer is?

should i feel stupidy for not knowing what warhammer is?
    Table top games, refers to either Fantasy (sort of a medieval-esque setting, with magic and daemons and the like), or 40k (the far future, and one I'd be a fan of).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Fook it, some of ye know me, I have a fcuked up sleeping pattern, seems like a good idea to start mooching around these parts

Hello stranger :pac:

thanks for the explanation =) no idea what to say though
    i guess this will be a short conversation after all =)

Night Haunter >>> Angry Ronald.

Yeah, I went there.

P_1 wrote: »
    Fook it, some of ye know me, I have a fcuked up sleeping pattern, seems like a good idea to start mooching around these parts

You found the right place

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

a fat guy wrote: »
    P_1 wrote: »

So, hi.

Welcome friends :-)

There's beer in the fridge,donuts in the cupboard........Just don't open the door over there *points* >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Welcome friends :-)

There's beer in the fridge,donuts in the cupboard........Just don't open the door over there *points* >_>

Now they are going to be intrigued and curious and open the door! :eek:

Noooooo!! (hello all you new insomniacs)

Hello newcomers.

Godammit, who let Richmond out?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello newcomers.

Godammit, who let Richmond out?

He got out ..............?:eek:

*Loads the shotgun and sharpens the knifes*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

He got out ..............?:eek:

*Loads the shotgun and sharpens the knifes*

He's just misunderstood!! Don't hurt him :(

Oh hello all y'all! :)

Richmond get back in your room now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Hi, I'm Ciaran......

Warhammer is not a bad game lol...... I prefer the old AD&D myself lol... and Paranoia rocks

one remembers Gaelcon when it was in the Royal Hosptial in Kilmainham... they used to play Warhammer in the chapel there. was fantastic..... end of warhammer chat.

C

cgh wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Ciaran......

Warhammer is not a bad game lol...... I prefer the old AD&D myself lol... and Paranoia rocks

one remembers Gaelcon when it was in the Royal Hosptial in Kilmainham... they used to play Warhammer in the chapel there. was fantastic..... end of warhammer chat.

C

• Moderators Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

howdy and welcome, cgh:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Hi, I'm Ciaran......

C

40k is great sure!

thanks Koth, SmilerLady.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Paranoia was a class game!
    Report for termation if you are using the standard boards theme, the computer is your friend:-D

all hail the glourious computer....... down with the commie mutants.......

Glory, Glory the computer.....
    Glory, Glory the computer......

the computer is your friend.......

• Advertisement

fenris wrote: »
    Paranoia was a class game!
    Report for termation if you are using the standard boards theme, the computer is your friend:-D

Welcome new amigos.

danke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Welcome :)

Welcome noooooob!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Welcome:)

• Advertisement

danke

bienvenue , welcome

you realise you will never be free now ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Welcome CGH:)

Welcome aboard cgh

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*CHEAP PLUG KLAXON*, All Noc Forum n00bs report to the lunatics lair for duty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *CHEAP PLUG KLAXON*, All Noc Forum n00bs report to the lunatics lair for duty

You're liking your new thread, aren't you?:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement