Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

thanking you kindly good sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    at least the voices in your head are still talking to you, I am getting the silent treatment.

Have you thought of buying them flowers?

Maybe take em out for a nice meal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Don't take advantage of them afterwards!! :D

Eeden wrote: »
    Don't take advantage of them afterwards!! :D
    They can see what my intentions are. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Welcome Mr. Blazer; matches are under the sink and the lawnmower petrol can is in the garage so you can go to blazes anytime you like:D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paulthom8

Hi.

I'm Paul.
    Night shift worker extraorinaire.
    Getting on.
    Gemini.
    Music producer.
    Bourbon fanatic.

Yo.

Welcome Paul:)

*nabs bourbon and runs before others arrive*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ah ah ahh, no you don't c.k!! That's no way to treat the noob!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ah ah ahh, no you don't c.k!! That's no way to treat the noob!

It's the ONLY way SJ. He has to learn what Noc'ers are really like. All this howdy partner one minute, then blowing up the place and stealing your beers the next. Better he knows now; bottle of bourbon is a small price for such a valuable lesson; I didn't even charge him VAT!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

paulthom8 wrote: »
    Hi.

I'm Paul.
    Getting on.
    Gemini.
    Music producer.
    Bourbon fanatic.

Yo.

Welcome Paul Mon o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paulthom8

Danke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Cruel task master c.k!

du bist wilkommen Paul!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome Paul, nice to see another gemini night shifter wandering about

Woot, more delicious noob! ;)

Hey Paul, and cheers C.K!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Hello House of Blaze and fellow night slave Paul! :D

Hi ivy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

Hi all! Half three in the morning, and I've been up doing laundry and sorting out the recycling just because I can't sleep ... I think this may be the forum for me! :D

Welcome to all newbies.

Hi all! Half three in the morning, and I've been up doing laundry and sorting out the recycling just because I can't sleep ... I think this may be the forum for me! :D

Do you do ironing too? It's just that I have this pile of shirts see:D

Welcome Indigo Twist:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Welcome indigo twist Mon o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi.

I'm Paul.
    Getting on.
    Gemini.
    Music producer.
    Bourbon fanatic.

Yo.

welcome along:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hi.

I'm Paul.
    Getting on.
    Gemini.
    Music producer.
    Bourbon fanatic.

Yo.

Welcome Paul & Indigo T! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

We love insomniacs around this place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

We love insomniacs around this place

But they have to make the tea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 genefreak2

Hello All!

Your friendly neighbourhood Indian staying in Dublin.

Cant wait to see what this thread brings up.

• Advertisement

genefreak2 wrote: »
    Hello All!

Welcome friend :)

Hello All!

Welcome along, did you bring food?

Here is where most of the action happens.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057286452

Hello All!

Hello All!

Welcome along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

My name is Caprica and I have sleep issues, sometimes I come close to creating my very own Tyler Durden.
    Normally I paint or draw to take the edge off seems to work better then hoovering at 4am and annoying my neighbours :D

• Advertisement

Welcome to the fun/mad house Caprica.

Most of the action happens here

Caprica6 wrote: »
    My name is Caprica and I have sleep issues, sometimes I come close to creating my very own Tyler Durden.
    Normally I paint or draw to take the edge off seems to work better then hoovering at 4am and annoying my neighbours :D

Welcome along.

Welcome caprica6 mon o/

Welcome friend. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Welcome folks!:)

I have the strangest feeling that tonight will consist of me been awake until 6.30 am again drawing listening to type o negative falling asleep for 2 and a half hrs and been wide awake yet a zombie again :/ Any suggestions on what to draw I feel uninspired!!! Maybe a mash of things would be good :D

I have the strangest feeling that tonight will consist of me been awake until 6.30 am again drawing listening to type o negative falling asleep for 2 and a half hrs and been wide awake yet a zombie again :/ Any suggestions on what to draw I feel uninspired!!! Maybe a mash of things would be good :D

Spider-Man riding a tarantula

I am on it!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with that

• Advertisement

It will keep me quiet anyway :D

Give them funny hats

I drew batman once @ 6am he ended up looking like Val Kimmer :(

He did play Batman once, although he sucked in the role

Yeah he did :D as did George Clooney >.< but you can't be mad at George for that......twas epically awful though :P I was drawing the new game version and I took a wrong turn 0.o

I think most people want to be Batman. I wanted to be the Hulk

I wanted to be Rouge :0

I wanted to be Rouge :0

Not touch Hulk! Bad touch!

Hulk smashhhhhhhhhh!!! Gah back to drawing only did one leg!!!

• Advertisement

Only nine to go then.

Advertisement