Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Teacher Required - Meath Area

Options
  • 13-07-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey, I am 16 (17 in Aug) and have started studying Japanese :)
    I have another post here with good feedback that describes my situation better. > http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56436394#post56436394

So right now, I am looking for someone who just knows Japanese, not nesseccerarily a native, just almost, if not, fluent.

I have a friend, 1 year younger than me, who has also started, and if someone in Meath (Navan or Kells) would take time out to teach us Japanese when available, that would be great.
    We'd have to talk about prices and a place to practice. :)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

I just did Japanese for my LC waiting for the results now. Im far from fluent, and am going to college next year so wouldnt have the time im afraid.

However, like I said in the other topic:

Ashbourne Community School (in Ashbourne :D ) do Japanese. Its done as a subject for 4th/5th/6th years, and there is also classes put on after school two days a week for people who do it as a 7th/8th subject. You should give them a ring. I did Japanese there for my LC. The teacher is brillant!!

www.ashcom.ie

You should give them a ring and ask would it be possible to attend those classes. Id say theres a good chance. I know Ashbourne might be a bit too far away from Navan though...

Advertisement