Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your first piercing?

Options
  • 13-07-2008 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Well, what was everybodies first piercing? I'm sure most of the girls will say their ears! I wanted to get my eye-brow pierced for a long time, but never went through with it cos i played rugby so i would have had to take it out eveytime i played which would have been about 4 days a week!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Besides my lobe at 10 or something, I got an eyebrow piercing when I was 14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I got my labret pierced when I was 17, Paddy in bodyshock rang up my mother to get consent. was so embarassed. 5 years on all is well and good and earlier today i brought my lil bro for his first piercing there too. momentus ocassion

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ears! Asking for second piercing might be more spicy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha^ i think i got my lobes done in and around the time i'd've made my communion. got them done a second time after that, and got a couple more done in my ears before i got my belly done, which was when i was about 16ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭*melanie*

ears,then it would be labrette

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Labret when I was 17, still have it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

lobes at 8 and 15...tongue at 18...this whole first piercing thing doesn't really work well with us lassies considering so many of us get it done for our communions and such! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

ears couple of times,eyebrow,tongue ,lip and finally mt hood

nipple :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Prince Albert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

A four prong pike (fork) through my big toe. No such thing as accident and emergency just pull it out again and keep working.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Ears wen i wus like7!lol!:D then belly button at 15:D dats all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Prince Albert
    Talk bout jumping in at the deep end lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Went into town with some friends who were getting stuff pierced, and decided I might as well join them, so got one in the middle of my left ear (rim)

I still do that occasionally, when I'm in town I just decide I might as well get another piercing. So far the only non-ear one is a nipple though

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ears at 7 and 12, but I haven't worn any jewellery in them in about 5 years (I'm 24 now).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

my mam pierced my ears when i was like 3, the first piercing i got myself was my bellybutton when i was about 13, which got horribly infected!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Any first was my tongue piercing I got done a few years ago, but had to take it out due to work...

Been meaning to get it re-done for a while now since working for a different company now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Nose at 16, nape at 18, one ear at 19, then I gave up on the whole piercing thing as being too fecky/hard to heal for me. I'm too fidgety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I got my nipple when i was 16...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

Labret

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

marti101 wrote: »
    Talk bout jumping in at the deep end lol:D

Well was the only one was really appealing to me, and it's one that's discrete, nobody at work knows about it, whereas if I got a tunnel in my ear, even a small one, I know that the reaction at work would be... interesting, but not in my favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

My boss didnt know I had a lipring till I forgot to swap in the retainer one morning. He didn't care, so I kept it in from then on.
    I suppose while it's healing you cant really hide it by putting in a retainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I got my ear done for the first time at around 15 (back in the early 90's :o). My ma was away on business one night and the oul boy had had a few drinks. We got to talking. He said "once you don't come home with a tattoo, I'm ok with it". Needless to say, I got my ear pierced the very next day and reminded him that he'd given me the thumbs up (after the fact).

He knew he was f*cked.

My ma went mental. :D

For the 2nd piercing, she was surprisingly cool about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Some interesting first tattoo's in here!

I'm still tempted to get my eye brow pierced, i don't know what to do :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

First was my ears when i was around 7.. first cartilage was my rook.. love it =)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Besides loads of ear crap, first was labret at 14, aha.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

scaffold was my first one other than lobes :]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

First was the top of my ear, cartilage like, when i was 15, never really got infected, but it never healed either. So that was short lived.

After that i just got my lobes pieced and later stretched, at 22mm now.
    And i just got spider bites done about a months and a half ago.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

My first "proper" piercing was by labret at the grand age of 18 - thus starting a vicious piercing spree... 5 years later and I haven't looked back :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

first ear lobes - age 6 - by a vicious woman in nutgrove shopping centre with one of those old fashioned guns you fire from far away:eek: theyre totally lobsided.

navel - 14ish - still have it and love it.

Nose - 15ish, took it out after about a year as the studs kept falling out and getting lost.

second earlobes - 18 - done myself with a gun while working in Claires accessories:eek: not with their permission might i add.

Tongue - 18 - still have it and love it.

would love the bottom of my belly button done to mtch the top but last i checked i didnt have enough skin there for it, maybe if i let myself go a little :p

Advertisement