Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your first piercing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Well got my lobes done when I was about 10 or something, can't remember too well.

Had my belly button done at 14 in Miss Fantasia (with my Mum's consent lol)

Got a rook done accidentally, but that grew out. Then got a tragus done, hoping to get either a diath or conch this weekend. haven't decided which yet.

Had my left ear pierced for awhile when I was 18 but my first proper piercing which was my lip last Summer. Since then I've gotten numeroue piercings in both my ears and I shall be getting snake bites in a week or so along with my eye brow and four more piercing in my ears. Should be a busy day.

Advertisement