Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors around Enniscorthy

Options
  • 13-07-2008 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hey all,

I am still pretty new to the area and I was wondering can any of you recommend a good doctor around Enniscorthy town or the outskirts?

There seems to be quite a few around here and I am not sure who to pick. I am looking for a doctor who is easy to talk to and understanding.

I was going to go to the Enniscorthy Medical Centre, anyone know if the doctors there are any good?

Any recommendations would be appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭the hunter

yeah slaney medical centre is fine they have male & female doctors . there is also a optician accupuncturist osteopath and counsellors there and the chemist next door

• Registered Users Posts: 45 daithi01

Dr Hogan(in my experience) in the Slaney medical centre is as you were looking for-both easy to talk to and very understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

There's Dr.Bowe on Main.St, she was always very friendly and very helpful.

Advertisement