Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

water leak

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

they are based in rosscommon, near mayo side..
    they deal in a lot of imports, also based in longford.
    when i did tell them a few wks ago that i did get legal advice, their manner did change some what, but nothing has changed!! while i got it looked at a garage here in galway he was a bit miffed that i did and requested their no, which i gave to him.
    gearbox syncroniser was mentioned so why only put diff oil in gearbox instead... was the very same again this morning, had it since nov 07, must have been back almost 15 times since...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

traded the car today for a 2005 tdi passet, lost about 4,5000 altogether
    only got 9,5000 for her, 3 garages would only give me 8,000-9,0000
    said it was standard book value??
    so tired of it all and just want rid of it.
    getting a lot less power from the passet but a think its a good deal and am going for it,
    going to report the garage to the simi and hope some one else doesnt go through the same horror as i did!!:o
    thanks dudes for all the replies, find boards.ie a great place to get
    information and opinions and know am only a "newbie":) hope to be posting here for a while,
    thanks again...:D

Advertisement