Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Reading for d-redser

• 13-07-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for an online reading if anyone can help me out.

I am at a crossroads in life in general at the moment and would like a little guidance..

If anyone can read for me i would be very grateful.

Numbers are 7, 14, 25, 32, 38, 43, 51, 52

thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi d-redser,
    In relation to guidance I wouldn't be in a position to offer much without knowing what the issue was but having said that this reading shows things are changing for the better for you anyway.

Character:
    You can light up a room by just walking into it.
    You are quite creative and you are keen to express this more imaginatively.
    You can be flexible while still holding on to your principles.
    You make your own mind up on things without accepting other people's values as your own.

There are 2 men here - an older man, mature, authoritive, with old fashioned honourable values. He's a kind person and is also quite passionate about people who are important to him. Theres a sense of someone wanting you to carry on a family tradition!

The second man is younger, more energy about this guy, he makes snap decisions about people but he would be a good friend or lover.
    A relationship with this person gets better all the time...

I know I've said this in a few readings before - but the ace of wands comes up in your present card as well - indicating a new start businesswise, or new job. (Perhaps a lot of boardsies are entrepreneurs!)
    It's accompanied by signs of very good luck, especially in relationships.
    Things are going to go exactly as you want them to eventually, even if there is conflict. In fact you can deal with any conflict quite competently and effectively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Hi d-redser,
    In relation to guidance I wouldn't be in a position to offer much without knowing what the issue was but having said that this reading shows things are changing for the better for you anyway.

Character:
    You can light up a room by just walking into it.
    You are quite creative and you are keen to express this more imaginatively.
    You can be flexible while still holding on to your principles.
    You make your own mind up on things without accepting other people's values as your own.

There are 2 men here - an older man, mature, authoritive, with old fashioned honourable values. He's a kind person and is also quite passionate about people who are important to him. Theres a sense of someone wanting you to carry on a family tradition!

The second man is younger, more energy about this guy, he makes snap decisions about people but he would be a good friend or lover.
    A relationship with this person gets better all the time...

I know I've said this in a few readings before - but the ace of wands comes up in your present card as well - indicating a new start businesswise, or new job. (Perhaps a lot of boardsies are entrepreneurs!)
    It's accompanied by signs of very good luck, especially in relationships.
    Things are going to go exactly as you want them to eventually, even if there is conflict. In fact you can deal with any conflict quite competently and effectively.

:eek::eek::eek:

Psychic-hack, you have no idea how much this means to me and you have put my mind at ease!

I am starting a new career in two months time and I have been very apprehensive and also quite daunted by it so thank you for your reading!

You got the two men and my personality down to a T !! I am impressed :D

Advertisement