Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

B.B.Q Food/good butchers in/around Maynooth

• 13-07-2008 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey guys having a family reunion in a months time and hoping to have a bbq,i've only recently moved to Maynooth from living in Galway and wanted to ask whats a good place for steaks/burgers any recommendations for a butcher shop in/around Maynooth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ianhmoore

Well if it's any use, the butches beside Tesco's in Maynooth is pretty good. I got two HUGE steaks from them last time I was in there. Expensive yes, but well worth it (with the size of them, he thought I was roasting them!).

They usually have specials on there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 x-xRaCheLx-x

The butchers in the Manor Mills centre does lovely bbq food... burgers and sausages and the like... not too expensive either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

The manor mills one is shoite.Try yer man up by londis in greenfields s.c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭abitlonely

I like the Manor Mills one myself, good bbq food and reasonably priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 goonyougoodthin

The manor mills one is shoite.Try yer man up by londis in greenfields s.c.
    Thanks brian went there today and got my order in now if anyone can put me in touch with someone that can do the opposite of a rain dance that would be great :D thanks guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement