Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MERGED] Your Main PC - Pictures, specs and discussion <IMAGE HEAVY>

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Here's mine. Won't be winning any awards for my photography skills. I have a new case on the way so that NZXT will be gone next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That was actually my first thought also! I always have to have a really deep desk, I go mad if the monitor is too close, and I also sprawl completely when playing games online- there's literally about 1.5m between my left and right elbow when I'm gaming.

Nice build though. Good airflow setup for a compact case too :D

Amen, built custom + monitors on a pole means my entire arms lie flat (6'2). Shallow desks are the work of the devil.
    Here's mine. Won't be winning any awards for my photography skills. I have a new case on the way so that NZXT will be gone next week.

Really clean setup and extra brownie points for the collection in the background. Lav it.

That's why there's a baseball bat in the photo. No-one touches my vinyl. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

What's behind the tower there, test bench?

Serephucus wrote: »
    What's behind the tower there, test bench?

It's an amp, cd player and a turntable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

Nice baseball bat :D

New case arrived yesterday and i completed the transplant.

416993.jpg

What case is that? Front looks a little In-Win-y, but it could also be something from CM's MasterCase.

Also: Keyboard? I thought Corsair from the LEDs, but the keys on the top right don't look like their media keys.

What case is that? Front looks a little In-Win-y, but it could also be something from CM's MasterCase.

Also: Keyboard? I thought Corsair from the LEDs, but the keys on the top right don't look like their media keys.

It's a Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass Edition and the keyboard is a Razer Ornata Chroma.

It's a Phanteks Eclipse P400S

Goddamnit. I knew I recognised the front.

What's it like in person? It looks awesome on camera, does it hold up IRL? Build quality?

• Advertisement

Goddamnit. I knew I recognised the front.

What's it like in person? It looks awesome on camera, does it hold up IRL? Build quality?

It's very nice and much prefer to the NZXT which i had before. Not as much room as the S340 in the back but some nice velcro to tie of cables so managed to do a good job on that. Loads of room out front to do a lot of customization if you wanted. Very sturdy build and has great noise dampening material making it a lot quieter than the NZXT i had.

So here's mine.

417002.jpg
    417003.jpg
    417004.jpg
    417005.jpg

Cable management was so easy on the Phanteks was really easy cards cooling is good to

Delighted with it :D

The cat Loki Lives in here as she had kittens and its a quite room

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

You must be pretty tall, as your monitor is up fairly high.

Love the DIY monitor stand, did the same myself at the last gaff.

The ergo heads would tell you that monitor is too high unless you're VERY tall, center of the monitor should be like 15-20* below eye level.

You must be pretty tall, as your monitor is up fairly high.
    Middle of the monitor is parallel with my eyes for me, it suits and when I'm I'm editing I find the higher the monitor the less stress on my neck. I'm 6.1 so tall enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

That's a deadly set up, what keyboard is that? And does the foam palm rest make much of a difference for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Tidy setup!

kevovek wrote: »
    That's a deadly setup, what keyboard is that? And does the foam palm rest make much of a difference for you?

Thank you, Its a Corsair K65 Cherry MX rapid fire, there very light, the foam rest is great I came from a Razer death stalker which had a great wrist rest to the Corsair one which belongs in the bin. I've got very large hands and I had to cramp my hand which wasn't helping my gaming. So I picked that up on amazon and it's been great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

New keyboard, new mouse, new tubing

BVrWfMrh.jpg

k7oZ12Ch.jpg

pMxsjmFh.jpg

Ik3ZhEdh.jpg

So here's mine.

Cable management was so easy on the Phanteks was really easy cards cooling is good to

Same GPU as mine. Very happy with it and it runs super quiet too.

• Advertisement

Squaredude wrote: »
    New keyboard, new mouse, new tubing

Is that the TN or IPS ROG Swift you have there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I've used the same case for my Ryzen build. Its up and running at the moment but is still a work in progress. I've modded the top so I can fit 3 120mm fans in the roof in preperation for 2 360mm rads being put in it.
    So here's mine.

Is that the TN or IPS ROG Swift you have there?

It's the TN

Really want to get one myself. How do you find it?

Same GPU as mine. Very happy with it and it runs super quiet too.

It's a good card to be fair tho it's not got the best cooling on the planet and mine can be a little noisy tho I have since underclocked it and overclocked it and got it a lot cooler.

Really want to get one myself. How do you find it?
    I like it, would definitely recommend it. G-sync is amazing

€700 on Amazon at the moment so have saved it in my wishlist and hopefully reduces in price towards the end of the year.

?700 on Amazon at the moment so have saved it in my wishlist and hopefully reduces in price towards the end of the year.

Set CamelCamelCamel to tweet/email you when it drops ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

ED E wrote: »
    Set CamelCamelCamel to tweet/email you when it drops ;)

CamelX3 is the kiddy. Patience......... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,175 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Gigabyte AORUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition

Some beast of a card

FLwKnEQ.jpg?1

MLnibK9.jpg?1

Advertisement