Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MERGED] Your Main PC - Pictures, specs and discussion <IMAGE HEAVY>

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Christ almighty.
    Love the build lad, very nice.

Was it necessary to quote all the pictures AGAIN, just to add that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭bladesofglory

Tinie wrote: »
    Christ almighty.

Was it necessary to quote all the pictures AGAIN, just to add that?

Yep, brings a form of intensity to it, scrolling thru the pics, Gd Stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Yep, brings a form of intensity to it, scrolling thru the pics, Gd Stuff

Maybe for you but i highly doubt anyone else want to see lots of quoted pics.

game4it70 wrote: »
    Maybe for you but i highly doubt anyone else want to see lots of quoted pics.

Well live with it, and stop moaning,

Its not abusive.

Well live with it, and stop Fu** moaning
    Reported!

No need to be abusive.

• Advertisement

Reported!

No need to be abusive.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

And he's gone. About time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

BloodBath wrote: »
    And he's gone. About time.

Thank God, I thought I was the only with an intense dislike of him..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

The ignore list is there for a reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Dammit, I was still waiting for Walter Mitty Bladesofglory to post pictures of his super duper watercooled quad Titan setup!! :(

.........call me lad again, you patronising..........

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Calibos wrote: »
    Dammit, I was still waiting for Walter Mitty Bladesofglory to post pictures of his super duper watercooled quad Titan setup!! :(

But....but I want to see how somebody that doesnt have a clue about a PC, the laws of physics, or basic interpersonal communication is going to buy their way into the elite echelons of benchmarking...what next.... buy two space shuttles to launch the rig into space to avail of the moisture free sub zero temperatures??? the other one is for a work project :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Calibos wrote: »

Did he ever post pictures of this supposed build, or was it all in his head?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Tinie wrote: »
    Did he ever post pictures of this supposed build, or was it all in his head?

I think he posted one poor quality image where all you could see was a watercooled loop. Which he probably just stole off the net.

I highly doubt somebody with grammar as bad as his had a job that would allow him to have 5-6k just lying around.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Recurve360 wrote: »
    I highly doubt somebody with grammar as bad as his had a job that would allow him to have 5-6k just lying around.

Sure he was working for Microsoft there lad! They gave him the parts and let him sell on the ones older than a month, sure they'd be fierce useless by that point!

Or was it Intel Ireland he worked for? Y'know, in that really crowded R&D section which had thousands of staff...?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

He sounded to me like he was young, with all the condescension and lies. I'm sure he'll grow out of it eventually. Not happy to see him go though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

He sounded to me like he was young, with all the condescension and lies. I'm sure he'll grow out of it eventually. Not happy to see him go though.

He went out in style

tumblr_m2aqsm8mUS1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

He'll be back there was the strong smell of re-reg of him. his posting style and BS reminds me of a poster from 2011 that had a very green pc

NTMK wrote: »
    He'll be back there was the strong smell of re-reg of him. his posting style and BS reminds me of a poster from 2011 that had a very green pc

Yeah he was a re reg of the horrid green pc lad guy.
    He will be back again no doubt.

Lol @ http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=660241

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Already closed lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

I am sixteen and I used to be mates with "bladesofglory",If im honest he's a nice guy in real life but once he gets on the internet he feels the need to become a keyboard warrior. Also,he doe's not own a quad titan setup! Last time I checked it was a GTX 560 system running XP.....

Oh another thing I have been wanting to ask,on pretty much every forum I have ever joined members seem to be prejudiced towards younger members (Teens) just wondering if much of that goes on here.
    This would be the first forum I have enjoyed using,the members here are great and very helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Digy123 wrote: »
    I am sixteen and I used to be mates with "bladesofglory",If im honest he's a nice guy in real life but once he gets on the internet he feels the need to become a keyboard warrior. Also,he doe's not own a quad titan setup! Last time I checked it was a GTX 560 system running XP.....

Oh another thing I have been wanting to ask,on pretty much every forum I have ever joined members seem to be prejudiced towards younger members (Teens) just wondering if much of that goes on here.
    This would be the first forum I have enjoyed using,the members here are great and very helpful.
    Why would anyone care how old you are. The only thing that matters on here is being interested in building computers. Unless your like Andyg (another young user) I and i'm sure most others wouldn't have a problem with you.

Age has nothing to do with how people are perceived on here imo,age means nothing.

Digy123 wrote: »

no one here cares about age, i certainly dont anyway but some forums are quite hostile due to the amount of young kids trolling and flaming the forums (US ones in my experience) that results in hostility so it can be understandable (ive was a member of a forum that culled every account below the age of 18 apart from myself and a few others because of we were the few that didnt stir ****).

Boards is generally fine if you dont act the dick ive been a member since 05 or 06 when i was 15/16 under an old account and havent had problems

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Can we get back to the hardware pr0n now?

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    Can we get back to the hardware pr0n now?

Water Cooled Raspberry Pi :D :eek:

Water Cooled Raspberry Pi :D :eek:
    I must get one of these now :D

Some new toys :)
    20130829_232804_zpsf1164bac.jpg
    20130829_232751_zps5779a2c3.jpg

deceit wrote: »
    Some new toys :)

I've heard of paying an arm and a leg for something but a finger.... :P

Nice gear but why 2 mice?

since i got a camera thats not a potato here's some better pics of my pc
    2013+-+1

2013+-+1

• Advertisement

I've heard of paying an arm and a leg for something but a finger.... :P

Nice gear but why 2 mice?

he part of the true master race (left handed) and because of that when you find LH mice you buy a ton of them:pac:

Advertisement