Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting to Magnet wireless

Options
  • 13-07-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Heyya,
    I have been with magnet 2 yrs and its been fine however my router broke last week, i called them and they sent me a new one and collected the old one, the new one looks diff, its a TELSEY.

However i cannot connect to my wireless bradband anymore, it cannot seem to assign an IP address now, I have looked on many forums and it seems to be an issue a lot of people have had, however no has put up how they actually sorted it, some people mentione disabling security on the router(some people mention this telsey box is in fact a swicth and not a router) if anyone can post some simple steps on how to fix this id really appreciate it.

i can connect via a cable etc... need any more info just let me know

catormo@gmail.com

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Im assuming you have called customer care? Have you got your wireless key?

Advertisement