Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Screen replacement

• 13-07-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine had a problem with his iPhone in that the bottom half of the screen was not responding to touch. It turns out this might be a little problem for some iPhones. He did not want/ or was unable to return it to apple as it was an unlocked phone and was never activated. I ordered a replacement screen on Ebay and replaced it. However it was a huge pain in the rear to do ,as they appear to have glued everything, making it hard for the case to come off (also had a damaged clip inside the metal casing making it harder) and to seperate the screen from the frame. I managed it and it is now all working, but the rear casing took a little battering for my troubles. I would suggest if some is going to replace the screen it might be best off to send it away. I will not be doing it again.

Comments

Advertisement