Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad Company: Find all Five Problems

• 13-07-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

I Cant get the weapon for checking the stats online after games. Has anyone else had this problem? I Have checked mine loads of times and still havent got it!!!
    Help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

you registered and linked your gamertag?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Yes all is done!!!
    still dont have it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

Korvanica wrote: »
    I Cant get the weapon for checking the stats online after games. Has anyone else had this problem? I Have checked mine loads of times and still havent got it!!!
    Help!

You don't get a code for this unlock, just when you go on-line it unlocks the gun automatically. Mine took a day or two to unlock.:D

ye so i heard, ive been playing it online for ages and checked stats lots of times, no joy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

lads, any of yis interested in partying up, no one on my list really plays the bf, so i do be basicly playing on my own all the time, need to hear some voices! xbl "lenny irl"

• Advertisement

yea id be up for it, its annoying that noone talks online in it! teamplay goes out the window, at the mo its all spawn, run, shoot, die! repeat! for most people.
    XBL - gamertag: Korvanica

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Lenny wrote: »
    lads, any of yis interested in partying up, no one on my list really plays the bf, so i do be basicly playing on my own all the time, need to hear some voices! xbl "lenny irl"

Ya, definitely on for partying up!

GT is CKWPORT

I was on a few squads where guys are talking and acting like a team, makes a big difference, but most of the time, it is run,shoot,die over and over again, some people not given going for the objectives.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Korvanica wrote: »
    yea id be up for it, its annoying that noone talks online in it! teamplay goes out the window, at the mo its all spawn, run, shoot, die! repeat! for most people.
    XBL - gamertag: Korvanica
    Ah I was wondering who this req was, I thought it was some forigner from a game that just added me, you now those knobs who ad you after 1 have round of playing with them lol

Good bit of a game there last night CKW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Lenny wrote: »

Good bit of a game there last night CKW!

ya, that was good craic...I stayed on for a while longer to get those friggin' grenade efficiency trophies for assault and demolotions, got them finally...

Yea just checked my patches an that online. I still have to get the gren as demo. wtf i could have swore I've gotten that a few times.
    getting 6 kills with the noob tube, i don't think thats quite a powerful weapon tbh. prob be on on saturday afternoon/evening for a short time. and sunday most of the day.. will be lazy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement