Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track Pump

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Which one did you get there's a few different joeblow pumps on wiggle, the most expensive is €71, they start at €30ish

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/Cycle/7/Topeak_Joe_Blow_Pro_Track_Pump/5360022932/

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

Aquinas73 wrote: »
    Which one did you get there's a few different joeblow pumps on wiggle, the most expensive is €71, they start at €30ish

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/Cycle/7/Topeak_Joe_Blow_Pro_Track_Pump/5360022932/

I got the sprint - same as blorg

I expected it to be similar in size to the sport but it's a good 6 inches taller. Can't wait to get it home.

My 8 year old argos one only works well for Schrader valves so needed something for the presta

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I got the Joe Blow Sprint as I wanted the top-mount gauge. Wiggle are very expensive on those pumps, I got mine from CRC. I presume if it is taller than the Sport it also pumps faster (it is certainly a lot faster than my previous track pump, which I now leave in work.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I bought a BBB track pump in the belfield bike shop for €25. Pumps my tires up over 100 PSI with ease, no problems with the locking mechanism regarding leakage. It doesnt exactly look amazing, but for the price I think its pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Yeah I've the BBB Track Pump too. Does the job prefectly well. I only paid €20 for mine in the UCD Bike Shop! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Damn! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

I got a Joeblow a couple of weeks back from Wiggle, takes about 15 seconds to get them fully pumped with no difficulty. Definitely should've invested before now!

@Blorg - the Ultremo tyres say to pump from 95-145 psi (as far as I can remember...). 145 seems a bit high doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

145 would be a bit high, yes, I would not go beyond 110. The ride would get very harsh with no real benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭SetOverSet

Fatloss08 wrote: »
    BBB ( Bills Bike Babes ) is excellent imo

+1

Advertisement