Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any good Property Forums?

Options
  • 13-07-2008 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I have been looking to find a good Property Management Company but haven't really been able to find any testimonials. Does anyone know any Property websites with Forums?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

thepropertypin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Tried it. Any others? I'm looking for some reports of Agents but haven't found any.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Glacier wrote: »
    I have been looking to find a good Property Management Company
    Not able to find any testimonials, or any good ones? If the latter, may be cos there isn't any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

This post or similar has popped up on numerous fora I visit this weekend.

Take the hint OP, asking for a recommendation for a property management agent is like asking for a recommendation for a ski resort in the sahara. They're not out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

maybe you could post in your region's forum and ask for peoples experiences.don't go spamming though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement