Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Game(s) You Finished?

Options
  • 13-07-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Shamelessly nicked from another site, but seemed like a good idea!

Its Soul Bubbles (DS) for me, preceded by Lego Indiana Jones (360), and Lost Winds (Wii).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Finished CSS:S there the other day, ending was pretty predictable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭*melanie*

its a while since i played anything now{ 2 year old has me too busy!}.last one will be assasins creed.looking forward to playing viking battle for asgard on my new projector...should be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Bio-Shock, but was very disappointment with the ending, since the rest of the game was so good.

Almost forgot about Portal, can't wait till the second one is released.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

GTA IV single player (100%). Not going to bother much with the multiplayer, so I suppose I'm finished.

Edit: I finished BASS on Wii Homebrew last week. Only took me about 3 hours :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Severance: blade of darkness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Xbox360:
    Condemned 2: not a very satisfying ending. Prefered the 1st one more.

Assassins Creed: bludgeoned my way to the end, great ideas hobbled by boring gameplay.

Mass Effect: not bad at all. Had my fun but it did grate on the nerves, ignored a few of the side quests to finish the game.

PC:
    Been ages since I finsihed something, still playing psychonauts on and off for ages.

Portal, bioshock and the witcher prob the last things I have cleared in ages.

Playing a lot of TF2 tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Severance: blade of darkness

That was a great game. I think I still have the 'big box' version up in the attic somewhere. The controls were tricky but revolutionary at the time.

Think the last one I finished was Alone in the Dark.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

chrislad wrote: »
    That was a great game. I think I still have the 'big box' version up in the attic somewhere. The controls were tricky but revolutionary at the time.

Think the last one I finished was Alone in the Dark.

yeah, I would love to see it remade with the crysis engine... can you imagine the swordfighting then? it would be spectacular

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Last game if finished was Tomb Raider: Legend, before that was Assassin's Creed.

Currently playing through Blue Dragon, on the final disc. Have to say it recieved alot of bad press but I'm really enjoying it, on the surface it's a very kiddie game but some of the things in it had me thinking this is a bit much for what appears to be a kids game,
    suicide
    being one of the themes (minor).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Peggle woot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

MGS4 was the last game i finished , prior to that it was Lego Star Wars , Bioshock and the singleplayer in COD4 on the 360.

oh and Portal , Episode 2 and Half Life etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, B:C.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

oh dear. After looking at my games, Halo 3 :o I finished that two days after it came out too. I really should finish more games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Don't worry about it pal, Halo 3's short anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Just finished Dragon Quest VIII there (tho it doesn't actually end there...)

Considering playing thru it again for completeness.

Great game and so cheap, if you like FF or RPGs then try it.

I was so pleasantly suprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

The last game I finished was MGS4, last week. I hadn't finished anything for ages, Lego Indy and Ninja Gaiden are next.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Finished Commando 3 but doesn't really count since I beat it on my first go, extremely disappointing especially for a huge fan of mercs. Before that it was GTA IV and before that it was global defence force although I still have to go through it again with pale wing, which so happens to be even more fun than with the ground infantryman.
    Just finished Dragon Quest VIII there (tho it doesn't actually end there...)
    Absolutely loved the ending to that game. Pissed myself laughing when I heard
    Yangus slagging Trode off when he got turned back to his former self

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Just finished Republic Commando a few days ago. Started playing Thief 3 and I'm addicted so I probably won't be long finishing that. Great game, got it free with a graphics card I got a few years ago and never played it until now. Kinda wish I played it when I first built the pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I've started quiet a few games over the last few weeks and can't really say i've finished any of them

Last few I can think of that I actually finished where:

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
    Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
    Dark Mist
    Super Stardust HD

My main PC is out of action so the few FPS's and RTS's I had on the go are in limbo atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Seeker

I finished the fantastic Uncharted Drakes Fortune on my brand spanking new PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

MGS4 was my last finished game I think, closely preceeded by finally plucking up the enthusiasm to return to the Temple of the Ocean King and finish Phantom Hourglass.

Although I'm currently in the middle of about four games: DMC4, Eternal Sonata, SSBB and Rock Band drum tour (Green Hills makes me cry :(). Busy gaming season.

Will also get around to finishing DQVIII someday. I tend to take six month breaks ever 15 hours or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

never finished a game got to the last level on vodoo vince once but after a month of tryin to finish i gave up ha ha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

beat diablo II again for the one billion'th time...

god how uber l33t i feel using a lvl 55 palidan !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

With Hyper Sonic too... oh yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Finished Commando 3 but doesn't really count since I beat it on my first go, extremely disappointing especially for a huge fan of mercs. Before that it was GTA IV and before that it was global defence force although I still have to go through it again with pale wing, which so happens to be even more fun than with the ground infantryman.

Absolutely loved the ending to that game. Pissed myself laughing when I heard
    Yangus slagging Trode off when he got turned back to his former self

Twas a good ending, Angus was a really good charatcer, not the typical brainless brute you were expecting. Gonna start a 2nd, more comprehensive playthrough soon. Is 9 on the way or what?

The best thing was the main bosses are actually a challenge. Dhoulmagus being the toughest, took me 4 attempts.

First non-FF rpg I have played, and it was very good. Any (ps2) reccommendations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

GTA4, will probably be rock band next (on normal) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

GTA4 and MGS4 in the same day, bout 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher's Bay (PC)

Hopefully next on the list will be Painkiller...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Niska

Jsut finished Mass Effect over the weekend - already quarter-way through my second play-through :D

Before that, MGS4. Must get abck into GTA4 and finish that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Bioshock, which I'd abandoned about 90% through.
    Mass Effect before that.

Have to get back to:
    Oblivion and System Shock 2, about 25% through each (I'd guess)

Advertisement