Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody know a Off Licence I can get iKi Beer?

• 13-07-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭

I got this is a "fancy" winebar a few months ago and it was really good, it's a Green tea beer so also good for you.

But does anybody know a off licence were I can buy it?

iKi and Green tea

You might ask yourself: How is it possible to combine beer and green tea in the same product? Well the combination of the two creates a really refreshing beer , highly suitable as an aperitif or a great accompaniment to fish, sushi, salads, and other llight dishes.

iKi beer is an ale which is a top fermented beer. The freshness of its flavor along with the lower bitterness level of Iki beer, create a unique balance that makes it stand out from the mainstream beers. The base of iKi beer is green tea, barley malt, hop and yeast. In addition, iKi beer also contains special ingredients: sencha green tea and the Japanese fruit Yuzu.

http://www.ikibeer.com/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

I swear I saw that in Redmonds of Ranelagh, happy hunting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Ah. the beer nut has a bit about it in his blog Here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

World Wide Wines in Waterford usually have it in stock. Its alright stuff, wouldnt be overly gone on it. Worth a try though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Is it just me, or does no-one who uses this board to ask where to find stuff ever put their location in their profile?

Anyway, yes, Redmond's deffo sell it. I'm pretty sure Drink Store in Manor Street does too. And I would hazard that the Abbott's Ale House in Cork stocks it as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,183 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

It's only people in Dublin do that.
    'where else would I be talking about'
    If no location is specified, then you can be sure it's Dublin they're talking about.
    Same way Dublin phone numbers appear to have no area code!

• Advertisement

Bubble Brothers in Cork import it.
    They should be able to tell you who stocks it or buy online from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Same way Dublin phone numbers appear to have no area code!

Gerrup the yard you!

I used to work in tech support for a rather large ex-state run telecoms body.

EVERY fecker in Cork would leave out the 021 when I asked for the phone number.

Des wrote: »
    Gerrup the yard you!

I used to work in tech support for a rather large ex-state run telecoms body.

EVERY fecker in Cork would leave out the 021 when I asked for the phone number.

New one on me, but if you say so!

But you regularly see ads for Dublin businesses without an area code before the number.

mmm have we gone a little off the topic here?:)

Advertisement