Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cat vet in Galway...possibly Renmore area

Options
  • 13-07-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I posted this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055334155 in the animals section....basically there is a wild cat coming to my girlfriend's garden from time to time who got injured. We wold like to help him, would you be able to recommend a vet in the Renmore area please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

hey, theres one in glenina heights across from duggans shop on dublin road side,, open 9 in morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 flashterry

I can put that cat down for you if you like...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

not cool:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

As far as i know there are only two vets in the city,how did you miss the one across from duggans in glenina? practically in renmore. the other is on st marys road

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

minxie1 wrote: »
    hey, theres one in glenina heights across from duggans shop on dublin road side,, open 9 in morning

The staff are very nice in this one too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

There is a vet next too City Limits in Oranmore which I guess may be easier to go to if you have a car - (its same people as Ark vets in town) , they have always been great when i go with our cat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Brilliant guys, thank you very much for all your replies!!! I will let you know how we get on!

Advertisement