Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9'2" Longboard

Options
  • 13-07-2008 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey,

Looking to buy 9'2" longboard!
    Email on....!:P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭SnowMonkey

I know where there one for sale looks like a nice board to ride lite to only havent had a cahnce to ride it personally...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LeahC

and where would I find this so called board?!!
    L :P

LeahC wrote: »
    and where would I find this so called board?!!
    L :P

from what ive heard its called a shop :eek:

if you wanna no more pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Put the link up here and stop hinting at things. Dont be going with this whole underhand wheeling & dealing PM scenario.

c - 13 wrote: »
    Put the link up here and stop hinting at things. Dont be going with this whole underhand wheeling & dealing PM scenario.

Im not reason being. is that it's oina shop where a mate works in and im not shore wheather or not it's ok to name shops hence the pming... i thuaght thats ok im not trying be a wheeler dealer.. just not trying to get into trouble... :)

this is no link on the shops web site but i was looking at it the other day and its a nice light long board ecomp and not made bye bic... :)

nice rails...

I was truthfully trying to be farre and not name shops etc that is it :):)

Hope you can understand that.... if you can't well then i guess that aint my problem

• Advertisement

Feel free to mention the name. As long as its not being sammed all over the palce i'm fine with names being dropped.

Theres a few people on here who mention their own shops a bit and they havent been given the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

Santa ?

53 degreas north in blanch are having a 20% cut on all surfboards (just surboards) at the moment if you're up that way I believe

Advertisement