Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag weekend Kenmare

Options
  • 13-07-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi i was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on Kenmare for a stag weekend, places to saty/drink/eat for about 20 lads?any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moving to the Cork forum. Locals will probably have better advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 guy2454

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭tech

hate to Bust your Bubble but Kenmare is in KERRY !

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

LOLs, it is. I don't know why I was thinking about Cobh. I've asked for it to be moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

No worries.

• Advertisement

is this a comp for the most moved thread without any replies???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

many's a stag night have gone to Kenmare and you will be guaranteed a good auld session but it all depends on the lads there with you ... the town is 30mins from Killarney though if you do happen to change your mind while there

but i mean it has a name for stag parties for a reason

are you saying that in a "bad" way kerry4sam?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Thats the best yet!!:D

BuffyBot wrote: »
    tech wrote: »
    hate to Bust your Bubble but Kenmare is in KERRY !

I meant to say it earlier but after all the travelling around the fora, at last ...

:D CEAD MILE FAILTE go Neidin i Chontae CIARRAI :D

• Advertisement

guy2454 wrote: »
    are you saying that in a "bad" way kerry4sam?

Have you been to Kenmare before or will be your first time in the town?

It is a good town for a night-out and it does host many's a stag and hen party but even though it's the summer the town can be quiet some nights so you'd want a good bunch with you to REALLY make a night of it (hope that makes sense) :cool:

Ya first time for most people going, myself included. Googled stags kenmare etc and came up with an adventure centre which offers accomodation and activities, any ideas what this is like?says it caters for stags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Kenmare

ahem.....

:D

lol, kenmare isnt so bad. Very relaxed ;) ^_^

you cant just leave it at that, elaborate please!

guy2454 wrote: »
    you cant just leave it at that, elaborate please!

you chose Kenmare for a reason OP and i just wondered what you were originally told when makeing the decision for Kenmare?

I personally love the town and have a great night every time i go there...be it either for a few or even a full week-end and it has never failed to produce a great time ... but as i said earlier it would depend on the gang there with you also to keep the night going if the town gets quiet , which it will (unlike Killarney which never sleeps)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dazzy8

hey guy2454

did you ever make it to that activity centre in the end? im trying to organise my brothers stag in kenmare for next july and i would appreciate any info you might have on the place. e.g. pubs, clubs, accommodation, stuff to do

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭RVR

@dazzy8 - try http://www.kenmare.ie for info on activities, accommodation etc..

Advertisement