Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travellers On Carrickpherish Road.

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Is it legal to ride a trap and pony on a dual carriageway? If I was to do it I'm sure I would be arrested. But yet everyday I see groups of travellers riding up and down the ring road with no respect for other people. I've seen them use up the two lanes and when people beep the horns to indicate they want to get by they are told by gestures to f-off. When I see people from the travelling community on the news talking about equality and how they are second class citizens I think about simple things like this. If they respected other people and didn't run around like they owned the place and we should be afraid of them then I would feel sympathy.

Right now the only people who I feel sorry for are the settled people who live in Waterford. When I watch the news and see a traveller has been hurt I couldn't care less at the moment.

Good points. They are all over the roads at the moment. I sometimes meet them on the main New Ross - Waterford road around Glenmore. Very dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

And we're off again :mad:

At the moment 2/3 fire engines, paddy wagon or 2 And a few squad cars outside house in Kilcohan (Yes same house as before ) Smoke coming for one of the up stairs windows

After a few months of quite. Is it about to start again , hearing stories of a house somewhere else been done already today ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Ah jaysus..

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭SLOOPY

Manor St. John done again.

4 Fire Engines there at the mo.

Seems as though they got the house they were after this time.

Got the wrong house last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

FFS - This nonsense needs to stop.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

SLOOPY wrote: »
    Manor St. John done again.

Who is John? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I was just commenting to my wife last week that everything seemed to have calmed down. Also that the travellers were no longer knocking around Carrickpherish road. Spoke too soon apparently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

**** sake. That's just ridiculous.

I was in town about 7 o'clock yesterday and saw two fire engines - wonder was it connected?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Sully wrote: »
    Who is John? :S
    He means Manor St. John.

Advertisement