Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 4 Multiplayer

• 13-07-2008 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Does anyone know how you can join a multiplayer game on PS3? I can host one, no problem, but I have no idea how you can see what other games are being hosted.

I've tried all the possible options but I just can't see it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭landmonster

Anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

as far as i know you can just join a game.... unless your invited by a friend. do ya understand me?

Sure, but when you choose multiplayer then the kind of game it asks 'Are you sure you want to start a game'. There's no way of actually viewing the existing games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Sure, but when you choose multiplayer then the kind of game it asks 'Are you sure you want to start a game'. There's no way of actually viewing the existing games.

No, when you selcet a game it should just throw you in to whatever is there. No choice.

Right, well what happens for me when I select a game is that I automatically host. I get taken to the set-up screen where I can set all the options for the game (time, weather, weapons etc).

I cannot join any existing games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Yeah that happened to me too. I didn't do anything, just select "custom game" or something I think. It still happens sometime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Par72

Right, well what happens for me when I select a game is that I automatically host. I get taken to the set-up screen where I can set all the options for the game (time, weather, weapons etc).

I cannot join any existing games.

Yeah but if you hang around long enough other
    s should join your hosted game. Other times you will log on to multiplayer and be taken to a game that someone else is hosting.

There's no option to see a list of games or join other peoples games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

I'm having the exact same problem.

Advertisement