Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunatic neighbour

Options
  • 13-07-2008 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Help

I have a small workshop where I keep my paints and stuff. When I got the guttering fixed nearly 3 years ago the woman at the back claimed my carpenter damaged her wall. The carpenter said he never touched it. She has been harassing and abusing me since. Is there a barring order against a complete stranger? I dont know if she is mad or after money or what she just comes out literally shouting. so much so I try to avoid going there, I have tried all hours of day and night. Help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If there was any damage, I'd say she'd have bought you to court by now.

Sounds like she just wants money. By any chance are you smaller than her? I ask as she may just be a classic bully.

As for a barring order, talk to a solicitor about getting someone harnessing you for no reason, and would like to stop her from harnessing you, by barring order.

Advertisement