Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Creepy

• 13-07-2008 7:57pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Creepiest person on boards imo:

badge.php?&items%5B%5D=badge_profile_pic&items%5B%5D=badge_mobile_status&layout=vert&format=png

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

ho ho ho, very clever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

wooohooo :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I am missing something.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nobody deletes my thread imo.

Sorry for pwning the people that have PMed me and others about this. :(

tara, do you want to explain that post in bbv, i'm seeing my wifes facebook picture on there and i'm pretty ****ed off right now.

Can you tell me where this is coming from? what's the story here? is there a thread i should know about? is this some random **** or some clever IT ****?
    Their browser crashed before they sent this to me, this is the toned down version apparantly. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

ive no idea, must be too late i dont get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

ha ha .... very good

I got freaked when I first seen it, but then copped :P

Why is everyone saying they are the pic in the original? I know the guy in the original pic and it's definitely none of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

faceOfEvil.jpg

This guy is not amused.

I think it's hilarious though.

haha.. i dont believe some people havent copped what was going on..

lets just hope they dont look at the pic in my signature :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Instead of thanks I get hateful PM's, worth it.

Instead of thanks I get hateful PM's, worth it.

There ya go...

I wanted a hateful pm tbh, arousing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

hahah deadly.

I mean, wtf? How dare you. Unbelivable. How could you? Off with your head.

(No seriously, thats very good!)

I wanted a hateful pm tbh, arousing.

hey.. my inbox is quiet.. hummmmmm

is this someone you know??
    badge.php?&items%5B%5D=badge_profile_pic&items%5B%5D=badge_mobile_status&layout=vert&format=png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

The picture is just that creepy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Fair play Tara, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

whats creepy about it?

It just gives off this vibe, everybody I show it too thinks it and the person whose account it is are just creepy.

• Advertisement

whats the pic of

Can you not see :confused:

nope so what is it of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

cobweb wrote: »
    nope so what is it of?

its someones facebook profile, i think you need to be on facebook to be able to access it.sign in first then check it. creepy hoer it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Holy ****e, that terrified me. I thought "Hot damn, I haven't even made it to Ireland yet and they already think I'm a creeper. I won't make any friends." It doesn't matter, though. I'm sure I won't make any friends for some other reason, haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

Nice one, OP. I think I'll nick it for use on some other sites :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

lumme, using it has got me banned from one site already.

Totally worth it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Jaysus, I thought my "stalk me for a cent a post" thread had gotten out of hand, was getting very worried :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Lol very good :D

Reminds me of the tags we used ages back on the other website

{user}
    {email} :D

Advertisement