Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Creepy

2»

Comments

Sh1t. I got discovered

/hides

TBH you should've said "this person has been added to the Sex Registry" or whatever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

lol.
    reported the post with strong enough language :)
    Then realised the lulz.

waiting for banning now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Very good. I salute you sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

That's brilliant. I'm slightly saddened though because I thought it was a thread about me :(

Brilliant..... Brilliant.... and Brilliant..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

NoDrama wrote: »
    F@ck thats me.

This is after frightening me, first to see myself and then to see that people find that it's creepy.

I can assure you that any one that knows me can verify that I am not a creep, and very far from it.

I hate social networks in general and The only reason I'm on it is that my ex invited me and I put up that picture as I came accross it when I was at home sometime ago and because the Pistols are playing at EP and I will be going and it was taken when that album was out (all those years ago), also I think the tee shirt I was wearing at the time was a Dallas "I shot JR" shirt if anyone is intrested (yeah, bleak times indeed).

Again, I'm mortified at the notion that people find it creepy, Oh, time to go and delete it.

If Mondays ain't bad enough without people quoting that I should be on a sex registry, thats very low!

Well if it served a purpose off entertainment to some, very well.

Though all I can say is that I am somewhat hurt, disguisted and numb.

Wow.
    lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Self-ownage makes it worthwhile. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

true, but you can never self own online as badly as pretending to be a girl. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh the PMs I got about that are far more disturbing. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And I'll never stop sending them!

• Advertisement

It's the ones from women that I clearly find odd, not your beardy ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

this broked my profile pic. i was wondering why people were getting so upset over a question mark there for a bit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

so i'm confused... are we guessing who owns the profile pic, or who the profile pic is of? is there a prize?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Edit: And the penny dropped *clink*

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

People keep claiming it is them?
    Proof please or stop making stuff up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Funking BRILLIANT.

So how the hell does it work tar? can i just save that image and whenever i post it up on a forum itl show that facebook off a cookie or somthing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It's all true as well :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

good job on freaking everyone out Tara. I hope you aren't letting your mascara run with all those frightful pms ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

yeah,thanks for the rude awakening this morning tara,classic...lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ciaran76

One of the best ever !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

I keep seeing DITpokers picture up there, is this aimed at him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Sarky would be hurt, he rarely lowers the shields of his heart, I fear it has been operating at quarter impulse for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's been bloody scuttled, you young scamp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

wtf I cant see sh1t on in this thread. someone post the pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I just see a picture of me nudey, drinking a bottle of petrol. Nothing creepy about that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 LoveHammer

ya little... how much swearing am i allowed to do on this thing?

I'll be expecting a confession, Tar!!!

(just realised this comment makes no since unless you know my pic's a priest Halloween costume)

p.s. Hey! First post ever!!! Go me!!

Creepiest person on boards imo:

badge.php?&items%5B%5D=badge_profile_pic&items%5B%5D=badge_mobile_status&layout=vert&format=png

Another user ownd, this one I know. :D

Advertisement