Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got offered $9.5m..What should I do!!!!

Options
  • 13-07-2008 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Not necessarily humour but I pissed myself..Got this in the spam!! A new take on an old premise!

Enjoy :D

Hello pal,

I am in need of your assistance, Am Sgt.Williams Joh Jr. Am with the
    Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States, we have about 9.5 million US dollars that we want to move out of the country.

My partners and I need a good partner, someone we can trust to actualizethis venture. The money is from oil proceeds and legal.But we are moving it by diplomatic means to your house directly or a safeand secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services.

But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested reply to (sgtwilliamjoh@yahoo.ca) and I will furnish you with more details.

Urgently awaiting your response.
    Your buddy.
    Sgt Williams Joh
    God Bless America!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

I don't know why you are letting us in on this deal. If that was me I wouldn't want to share 9.5 million with anyone. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I don't know why you are letting us in on this deal. If that was me I wouldn't want to share 9.5 million with anyone. :p

*Gets Shotgun*

(Hillbilly accent) I'll take dem sacks o' money frum ya....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Here in Kentucky, you don't see too many people a hang-gliding.

Ol' Zeek decided to save up and get a hang-glider.

He takes it to the highest mountain, and after struggling to the top, he gets ready to take flight.

He takes off running and reaches the edge, into the wind he goes!

Meanwhile, Maw & Paw Hicks were sittin' on the porch swing talkin bout the good ol days when maw spots the biggest bird she ever seen!

"Look at the size of that bird, Paw!" she exclaims.

Paw raises up," Git my gun, Maw."

She runs into the house, brings out his pump shotgun.

He takes careful aim.

BANG...BANG.....BANG.....BANG!

The monster size bird continues to sail silently over the tree tops."

"I think ya missed him, Paw," she says. "Yeah," he replies,

"but at least he let go of ol' Zeek!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Snooker
    http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2004/f_lightning_break-p1.php

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

heheh brilliant!

Advertisement