Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top gear on rte 2?

Options
  • 13-07-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

What times is it on at?
    Can't find it on the site and the thread here is abit vauge
    Thanks for the help all :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Top gear on RTE!!!:(

Please tell me this is not true,that long chopped ligger and his fcuking totally annoying sidekicks inhabiting the screens I pay my license fee for???

Someone please tell me

A... this is so not true.

B... if true, what channel so i cannot ,even mistakenly, surf on his fcukin long chopped visage and old man jeans spouting crap at my expense.

C.. Tell me RTE got the series for free,so I can paste a wad of shíte on the TV screen every time the fcuker appears, without feeling too guilty.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

It used to be but not anymore

Might be back soon:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

What sort of pathetic fcuk goes out of his way to say that in a Top Gear forum.

Sap.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

FlutterinBantam, if you don't like Top Gear, you can avoid the forum.

*Tripper*, if you have an issue with a post, use the report post function. Please read the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Not sure if they will be showing entire series. I know they have occasionally showed the Polar Special and some of the other specials but I dont think they show entire series, just an episode now and again. Maybe that arrangement has changed though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

*Tripper* wrote: »

Sap.

Who is this pathetic fcuk
    Not sure if they will be showing entire series. I know they have occasionally showed the Polar Special and some of the other specials but I dont think they show entire series, just an episode now and again. Maybe that arrangement has changed though

They showed all of series 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

barnicles wrote: »
    They showed all of series 8

Oh. OK. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

*Tripper* wrote: »

Sap.

agreed what a waste of time :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Back on topic.

Advertisement