Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

hey people!!

Options
  • 13-07-2008 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey my name is megan and im new havnt a clue how to do things on this yet! came across a lad on this called rachet he sells damaged cars i think!im mad interested in doin up a nice crx del sol!!so if any one can tell me how to go about postin 25 posts b4 interactin wit others please let me know!!tanks a mill!!:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

This forum is just a gateway for members of the media to use boards. There's no need for you to post here first.

I can move this straight on to the motors forum for you.

Enjoy your time on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From what I did understand for the original post - you are looking to do up a Honda Civic CRX del Sol?

Are you going to buy parts yourself and do the job? Are you restoring it or modifying it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

Why? the money you put into it you'll never get back when you try to sell it, and no one will buy it.

just pick one here that isn't crashed.

sorted.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=search&maxrows=100&MakeID=10&xMakeID=10&ModelID=92&xModelID=92&Year=&xYear=&submit=Find+cars+%3E%3E

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭rogue.goofball

hi there.
    If your'e into del sol's, then I would recommend that you go for a sir (jap import) or vti (uk import). No matter what you go for it will be an import.
    These both have electric roofs - which help them to sell.
    Go for one with little / no / subtle modification. They have a couple of common problems, so before you buy join somewhere like www.delsolownersclub.co.uk for tips. Usually you can get parts and they tend not to be too expensive (though honda can be if you go for new parts).
    The only problem is gettign large parts for uk to Ireland.
    Don't buy one with bad crash damage... take it for a spin with the roof down. If it handles very badly then be suspicious of a bad smack at some time in it's life.

I have one and it is great fun and a hobby.

Advertisement