Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July 13th Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Rowan Atkinson was never on the show.

No! The had asked him on for a psecial series and he was unable to attend, i think he was previously on the show though,

It's a bit like the muppet show really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭afatbollix

its the most expensive BBC2 show... how the races work is they have 1 camera crew with each side one with clarkson and the other with the lads... the crew with clarkson are a chase crew with the camera out the back window.. (most of the time its a range rover but in japan it was a toyota) they chase after clarkson... with a director in toe telling everyone what shots to get and what clarkson should do... after the race is over they travel back and do the camera at the side of the road ( you dont see clarksons face as its not him driving just a crew member)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

they must have the use of a helicopter as well though!

I agree some of the guests are a bit naff but I did enjoy this one with feisty Fiona Bruce!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

That was one of the best Top Gears i had seen in a long time i think everything just worked perfect for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I wonder will they do another amphibious challenge?

EDIT: I just love spell check:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

well they did 2 alreadyso I doubt they,d try again, unles it was a put some wheels on a boat type thing, and then we're just gettin inta Scrapheap Challenge Territory

Advertisement