Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me an instructor

• 13-07-2008 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

As the title says can any one recommend me an instructor for a pretest that can also supply a rental bike for a test in Naas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

David Lyons (Easy Rider Training) 087-2988499
    Done pretest with him and passed, he can also supply bike.
    Best of luck with the test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭webels

+1 Dave Lyons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

+2 Dave Lyons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

+3 David Lyons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

+4 David Lyons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

+5 David Lyons.... see a pattern emerging? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

+6

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭TheCityManager

Sorry guys...but...

Ive done training with Dave...found him EXCELLENT...however beware...

I know of two people who did pretests with Dave and ended up not getting a one on one lesson..he had 2 others out on pretest as well..:eek:

Sorry but I would insist on one on one...if you can be assured of that Dave is deffo the man :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I did my pre-test lesson with another person and this was not a problem at all... What's your point? Why is one-on-one so important?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I did my pre-test lesson with another person and this was not a problem at all... What's your point? Why is one-on-one so important?

IIRC I was the other student with you.I actually found it a bit better as you can hear the advice he is giving to the other rider,so not only are you learning from your own mistakes you are also learning from another bikers mistakes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement