Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees for repeats?

Options
  • 14-07-2008 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Anyone got any idea how much repeats & resits cost? Have to repeat a semester for studio work Arch and resit an exam :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Noodledoodle

Thanks! ... hope you're right. Somebody told me might be a couple of grand & couldn't find anything on UCD web... was freaking out big time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Repeats for single modules is in the hundreds. If you have to repeat a year then it is a couple of grand.

Ok ... so cause it's repeating one semester it'll be a fee per module right? Hopefully!! .... Or will it be half year fee? If half year is that into couple grand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

So you're going into stage X? Repeating a semester I'd guess would be about 2,000, then you have to pay registration fee too so about 3,100 total.

How many did you fail?

Edit: I just realised you're architecture so that's 5,600 a year not including registration fee. The fees will probbly go up for the new year. You're probably looking at about 3,900 (2,800 + registation). That's a loose guess though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭mickydi

OH S**t!!!! should have appealed. Failed 2nd semester studio so have no choice but to repeat + one exam that I will hopefully resit next term. Better get saving ... and no jobs out there either!!!

• Advertisement

Me too!!! What Ifeared ... wish they'd get site sorted so could see worst. Helluva lot money to find!!!

Advertisement