Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest person in UCD?

Options
  • 14-07-2008 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭

I think this might well be, I was told they have been adding anyone in UCD just to turn up to their parties. I was told to watch out for them thought id let everyone know.
    Sick really.

badge.php?&items%5B%5D=badge_profile_pic&items%5B%5D=badge_mobile_status&layout=vert&format=png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Who are you referring too? Yourself? Why does this thread confuse me? Who am I?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Brimmy wrote: »
    Who are you referring too? Yourself? Why does this thread confuse me? Who am I?

I was told to check my friends on facebook to see if they were in it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That is serious weird, that person has problems, just read their account.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Dude what the hell are you talking about?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Achilles wrote: »
    Dude what the hell are you talking about?

The creepy facebook acount in the first post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Is this a joke or something?

Is what a joke? :confused:

No dead serious. Anyone on facebook should be alerted, obv if you dotn have it its nto a problem i guess. I was glad I was warned.

I don't see any warning about Facebook in the first post, is it just me?

It's a link to a profile on facebook, if you are not signed in you may not be able to see it. It's some creep that has been up to no good.

• Advertisement

Again, I see no link.

No dead serious. Anyone on facebook should be alerted, obv if you dotn have it its nto a problem i guess. I was glad I was warned.

Again, I see no link.

You signed into facebook and see nothing? Weird.

Whao ok I signed into facebook in another tab and now I see something in the OP's post but... it's a link to my own profile? WTF? lol...

It's just....I've seen that person around, and while I sometimes got a weird vibe off them (staring eyes etc), I never thought....

Must be you, yeah right! that guy is odd.

Whao ok I signed into facebook in another tab and now I see something in the OP's post but... it's a link to my own profile? WTF? lol...
    Rubbish, post up a picture of yourself if its true.

Ok seriously can someone just post a link to this profile or something? All I see now in the OP's post is a link to my own facebook home page...

Well, this is what I see in the OP's post now for some odd reason:

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

y are people posting my facebook :S

• Advertisement

Yeah that's it.

Well, this is what I see in the OP's post now for some odd reason:
    Post the full size pic if its really you though. anyone can screenshot.

Can peole please STOP BULLSH1TTING saying its you, this is a serious business.

Erm... that is the full size pic. It shows that little icon of my *own* profile when I'm signed into facebook. Is there something I'm not getting here?

Post the full size pic if its really you though. anyone can screenshot.

Can peole please STOP BULLSH1TTING saying its you, this is a serious business.

Ya please...peoples lives are at risk

Erm... that is the full size pic. It shows that little icon of my *own* profile when I'm signed into facebook. Is there something I'm not getting here?

copy the photo and get another of you and put them side by side. then ill believe you, anyone can copy the op ffs

Erm... I wasn't copying the OP... what showed up in the OP's post was a picture of my own online status on facebook. I don't get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

*sigh*

So, what the OP posted is a clever little piece of script which shows the picture attatched to the facebook account you are currently logged into. Meaning that everyone is seeing they're own photo, or the one on their facebook page. Isn't that nifty.

Raphael wrote: »
    *sigh*

So, what the OP posted is a clever little piece of script which shows the picture attatched to the facebook account you are currently logged into. Meaning that everyone is seeing they're own photo, or the one on their facebook page. Isn't that nifty.
    :PSpoilsport:P

Which is what I just figured out in the other thread about this.

• Advertisement

you mean to say....that this was some sort of funny game....tricking people into thinking they were in danger...

i hope you sleep well tonight,i certainly wont

Advertisement